Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to white

We've had some more snow and now it's 11 degrees with more snow showers and cold temps on the way for the next few days. One (the only) nice thing about new snow is you can tell who's been on the Hill during the night. These tracks were running across the road and over to the suet feeder. You can't tell from the picture, but they are small tracks. We think they are squirrel, but we don't really know for sure. I've seen similar tracks running around the compost bin by the garden and I've seen nibbled produce in the bin, so I'm thinking we are right about it being a squirrel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Debbie...your images are quite nice. I recognize good ones, being a amateur of sorts with my old medium format Pentax 6x7 camera. Donald Teel - Prescott, AZ.