Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is this a joke?




Yes, I know I complained about too much spinach, but really, did I need a snowstorm to come along and kill it? Isn't it JUNE??? The unfortunate thing is, the spinach will probably love it, but the tomatoes, peppers, melons, squash, cucumbers and corn are done for I'm sure.  Oh, how I pine for a Sacramento tomato. Gardening used to be enjoyable, but in MT it's just frustration on top of frustration. If the deer don't eat it, the weather will kill it.

The hummingbirds don't look too happy either. They all look like drowned rats. Poor little things are camped out at the only covered feeder I have. 

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your photos - lots of hard work and beautiful results. Cali is a real "sweetie" and the birds are beautiful too - even if a little wet! Be happy Debbie!!