Friday, October 17, 2008

fall projects


We decided to paint the inside of our house since we may be here for a while. (I'm not painting, I'm watching and helping with the ladder.) I've always wanted big, bold colors, and what's better than a pumpkin colored kitchen? I think punkies are my favorite squash and I love October because they are finally in the stores.

One wall down and many more to go. All the contents of the china cabinet sat on the kitchen table for 4 days. I was so glad to get everything back where it belonged.


I had to take a picture of the Nasturtium flowers before the frost got to the plants. They are now shriveled little wisps of their former selves. 

Cali, enjoying what little warmth is left to the sun. She's giving me her "don't bother me, Mom" face.

No comments: