Sunday, May 18, 2008

Morning visitor

Dennis and I planned to try out the new boat this morning so I wanted to be sure and take my camera. I walked into the office to retrieve it and saw a brown animal ambling along behind the house. Hmmmm. Well, of course it's a bear. Geez, a BEAR!!! The one thing I am most worried about. Everyone else is concerned about the mountain lions up here, but I can't get over my fear of surprising a bear in the woods. Anyway, it didn't give a fig about us. Dennis opened the window so I could get a picture and it heard that noise and stopped to stare our way. It was behind the nine bark so I only got a pic of his butt.



By the way, the boating was a disaster so no pix of that experience--too windy.

1 comment:

Debara said...

Hi Debbie,
Love your blog! I see you finally got a picture of a bear how cool!
See you on August 31st!

Debara